A seriously fast body slide that loops three times with a sharp drop. Sliders must ride one at a time. Sliders must travel feet first lying down on their backs.
Height Restriction: 48 inches or taller
Thrill Level: Sharp drop, aggressive thrill, darkness
General Rule: Requires great rider control, swim skills, and physical condition.
Water Depth: 42 inches
TWISTED SERPENT BODY SLIDE
Definition: This is an adventurous, aggressive, and fast body slide that loops three times with a sharp drop splashing riders into the Lagoon Pool, 3 foot water depth. Sliders must be 48 inches tall. For your safety, sliders must travel feet first and remain on their backs.
Attraction rating: Aggressive Thrill Ride
Height requirement: 48 inches
Skill level: Requires great rider control, swimming skill, and/or physical condition. Ride can be stressful to those who fear heights, high speeds, or enclosed places. Do not use if you have health limitations including a heart condition or are pregnant.
Tips: Fun ride for strong swimmers and experienced riders only
Maximum weight: 250 Pounds
- This is a single rider body slide
- No chains permitted
- Riders must be 48 inches tall to ride
- Sliders must maintain control of their bodies
- This is not a kiddie ride
- Sliders must ride feet first lying down on their back
- Do not slide in the sitting position for it may cause injury to self
- No lifejackets or wearable floatation devices
- No swimwear with buckles, rivets, zippers, etc. No eyewear, No shoes
- Obey all instructions by the attendant at entrance and lifeguard at exit
- Exit the pool quickly and immediately
- Rider shall refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others.
This may include but not limit to:
1. Exceeding the limits of the rider’s ability.
2. Throwing, dropping, or expelling an object from or toward a ride
- Rider shall not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that affects his/her ability to safely use the slide or obey posted rules or oral instructions
- Sliders ride at your own risk
Code of conduct: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner
that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules.