Starting with a high speed drop through an enclosed flume, riders are launched into the bowl where centrifugal forces keep riders high on the wall for several rotations before dumping passengers into splash pool.
Height Restriction: 48 inches or taller
Thrill Level: Sharp drops, moderate speed, aggressive thrill, darkness
Water Depth: 3 feet
SUPER BOWL TUBE SLIDE
Currently Closed Due to Hurricane Repairs
Definition: Thrill-seekers are launched into the large cavernous bowl where centrifugal forces keep riders high on the wall for several rotations before dumping passengers into the splash pool
Attraction rating: Aggressive thrill ride
Height requirement: 48 inches
Skill level: Rider requires swim skills and slider control and maneuvering
Maximum weight: 400 pounds
- Maximum operational load 2 persons, 400 LBS (182 KG). Maximum individual rider weight 300 LBS.
- Children under 48 inches (1.22 M) Tall are not permitted on this ride.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted
- Only one inner tube to enter the flue at a time
- Never form chainsTubes should be ridden in a seated position, facing forward
- Riders must stay on the tubes during the ride. If you accidentally fall from the tube continue on down the flume without it and exit normally.
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide
- At the end of the slide, obey all instruction by splash pool attendant and exit quickly, taking your tube with you.
- CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide
Code of conduct:
State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules.