Grab an inner tube and ride the waves of the 600 foot long raging river or float along the paddle river with no waves. Enter and exit at the zero entrance beach style area or via two stairwells. Inner tubes are required and life jackets are available.
Height Restriction: None
Thrill Level: Swift with waves
Water Depth: 48 inches
Definition: Everyone in the family will enjoy the relaxing and wavy portions of the Raging River. Guests are propelled along the 600 feet river in their inner tubes by extreme rapids or follow the relaxing Paddle River short cut with fewer waves.
Attraction Rating: Moderate Thrill Ride
Skill level: Rider requires tube control and maneuvering
Tips: Water depth is 3 feet and has a strong current. Parents must accompany non-swimming children and children in floatation devices
Maximum Weight: varies by inner tube
- Only tubes provided by SPAR Waterpark may be used in Raging River. No noodles or other devices permitted
- Tube occupancy is first come first serve. Tubes must remain in designated area when not in use
- Floaters must remain in tubes at all times
- Float at your own risk
- Floaters under 36 inches tall, wearing a lifejacket, may float with an adult in a ratio of one adult per one child
- Enter and exit only in designated areas
- No jumping into lazy river from poolside
- No climbing over walls
- Floater must follow direction of current
- No diving or head first entry
- Always use caution and follow staff directives when floating the Raging River
- Floater shall refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others. This may include but not limit to:
1. Exceeding the limits of the floater’s ability.
2. Throwing, dropping, or expelling an object from or toward a ride.
3. Do not dive, stand, stack or kneel on the tube.
4. Loud, boisterous, or unruly conduct/behavior will not be tolerated
- Rider shall not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that affects his/her ability to safely use the slide or obey posted rules or oral instructions
Code of conduct: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner
that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all
injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider
complies with all provisions and rules