This island has it all. Lounge along the beach style entry or romp around in the 2 feet deep wading area. There are fun filled fountains, tipping buckets, small-scale slides, and a gigantic yellow bucket that dumps 500 gallons of water every two minutes. This area is kid and family friendly.
Height Restriction: Maximum of 42 inches, single riders only
Thrill Level: Small drops
Water Depth: 1 inches - 24 inches
Definition: An interactive "island" of slides with lots of oppurtunity for young ones to splash! Water depth max is 2 feet. Sliders must ride one at a time, slide feet first. Sliders ride at their own risk.
Attraction Rating: Moderate Thrill Ride
Height Requirement: Maximum height of 42 inches
Skill level: Rider requires slider control and maneuvering
Tips: Fun ride for beginner swimmers and inexperienced riders.
- Riders must be a maximum of 42 inches tall to ride
- Single riders only. Parents may not accompany children
- Sliders must ride feet first
- No lifejackets or wearable floatation devices. No swimwear with buckles, rivets, zippers, etc.
- No eyewear
- Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules
- Obey all instructions by the attendant at entrance and lifeguard at exit
- Exit the slide quickly and immediately
- Rider shall refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others
This may include but not limit to:
1. Exceeding the limits of the rider’s ability
2. Throwing, dropping, or expelling an object from or toward a ride
- Rider shall not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that affects his/her ability to safely use the slide or obey posted rules or oral instructions
- Sliders ride at their own risk
Code of conduct: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules.