Lounge along the beach entrance or play in the wading area. Stand under the Polynesian bucket that dumps hundreds of gallons of water every few minutes. Spray your friends with the water guns or hoses. Four 8 foot tall slides. Fun for all ages.
Height Restriction: 36 inches or taller, single riders only.
Thrill Level: Small drops
Water Depth: 1 inch - 24 inches
Definition: An interactive water structure system with several body slides that splash into water depth up to 1 foot
Attraction Rating: Moderate Thrill Ride
Height Requirement: Minimum height of 36 inches tall
Skill level: Rider requires slider control and maneuvering
Maximum Weight: 200 pounds
- Riders must be a minimum of 36 inches tall to ride. Single riders only. Parents may not accompany children.
- No lifejackets or wearable floatation devices. No swimwear with buckles, rivets, zippers, or metal ornamentation, etc. No eyewear.
- Obey all instructions by the attendant at entrance and lifeguard at exit
- Sliders must ride feet first
- Exit the slide quickly and immediately
- Rider shall refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others. This may include but not limit to:
1. Exceeding the limits of the rider’s ability.
2. Throwing, dropping, or expelling an object from or toward a ride.
3. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate, or stop in the slide.
- Rider shall not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that affects his/her ability to safely use the slide or obey posted rules or oral instructions
- Sliders ride at their own risk.
Code of conduct: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules.