This is a fully enclosed flume tube slide that has a variety of exciting twists, turns and drops providing an experience suitable for guests of all ages that meet height requirements.
Height Restriction: 48 inches or taller
Thrill Level: Drops, moderate speed, darkness
Water Depth: 3 feet
Definition: Two-person inner tube slide with a slithering twist. The Constrictor is full of tight corners and high-banking turns.
Attraction rating: Aggressive thrill ride
Height requirement: 48 inches
Skill level: Rider requires swim skills and slider control and maneuvering.
Maximum weight: 400 pounds
- Maximum operational load 2 persons, 400 LBS (182 KG). Maximum individual rider weight 300 LBS.
- Children under 48 inches (1.22 M) Tall are not permitted on this ride
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted
- Only one inner tube to enter the flue at a time
- Never form chains
- Tubes should be ridden in a seated position, facing forward
- Riders must stay on the tubes during the ride. If you accidentally fall from the tube continue on down the flume without it and exit normally
- Riders must wait for the attendants start signal before starting the ride
- Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times
- Do not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide
- At the end of the slide, obey all instruction by splash pool attendant and exit quickly, taking your tube with you
- CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide
Code of conduct:
State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules.
CONSTRICTOR TUBE SLIDE
Currently Closed Due to Ongoing Hurricane Repairs