A fast and looping body slide that splashes sliders into the Lagoon Pool. Sliders must ride one at a time. Parents may not accompany children. Sliders must ride feet first lying down on their backs and must exit the pool quickly after splashing down.
Height Restriction: 48 inches or taller
Thrill Level: Small drops, moderate thrill
Water Depth: 42 inches
Definition: A fast looping body slide that splashes into Lagoon Pool, 3 feet water depth. Sliders must ride one at a time, feet first, and must remain on their backs throughout ride. The Blue Dragon line forms on the left side of the stairs! No skipping or saving spots!
Attraction Rating: Moderate Thrill Ride
Height Requirement: 48 inches
Skill level: Rider requires swim skills and slider control and maneuvering. Do not use if you have health limitations including heart condition, back troubles or pregnant
Tips: Fun ride for beginner swimmers and inexperienced riders
Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Riders must be 48 inches tall to ride
- Single riders only. Parents may not accompany children
- Sliders must ride feet first lying down on their back
- No lifejackets or wearable floatation devices. No swimwear with buckles, rivets, zippers, etc. No eyewear.
- Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider complies with all provisions and rules
- Obey all instructions by the attendant at entrance and lifeguard at exit
- Exit the pool quickly and immediately
- Rider shall refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others.
This may include but not limit to:
1. Exceeding the limits of the rider’s ability.
2. Throwing, dropping, or expelling an object from or toward a ride
- Rider shall not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that affects his/her ability to safely use the slide or obey posted rules or oral instructions
- Sliders ride at their own risk
Code of conduct: State Law requires riders to obey all warnings and directions and behave in a manner
that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Riders should report all
injuries before leaving the event premises.
Rider qualifications: Parents or guardians of riders have a duty to ensure that a rider
complies with all provisions and rules.